Symphonic Tower Defense Symphonic Tower Defense

Good but short

Awesome game. I love tower defenses and rhythm games and this is a very creative combination of the two. There are a few problems though. I don't think you get quite enough bang for your buck if you know what I mean when it comes to receiving cash from notes. There were a few times where I wasn't receiving enough income to stop notes, even with the specials. I think increasing the amount gained by a buck or two may solve that problem without changing the difficulty too much. speaking of difficulty the game has a rather steep difficulty curve. The only reason of this is because of how few songs there are. I think if you had more songs you would've been able to flatten that curve a little. It was a very fun game and I wish it wasn't over in 20 minutes D:

Skinny Skinny

Amazing

Wow this game was truely awesome. The music and atemosphere was fantastic and the game and story were addicting. I cannot wait for the sequel. ....You are doing a sequel right?

Its rather creepy and I think I understand the message of what you are trying to convey but I won't ruin it for everyone else.

Flea 2 Flea 2

omg= >(

omg flea circus of death, its fun but i wouldnt buy it

Pixel Grower Pixel Grower

BEAT THAT!

Flash Hero Flash Hero

SEQUEL!!!

EXACTLY like Guitar Hero!!! I had to futz with the controls to make it more comfortable, but it is an excellent game! Needs more songs though, so sequel!

Run Elephant Run Run Elephant Run

meh...

its ok, but it gets anoying wen its hard toconsentrate with that darn music in the back round andhonestly its just not the best set up eighther...srry