TOME Episode 01 TOME Episode 01

TTA is back?!

Holy crap this is not a series I expected to see again. This is a great retelling of the original and hopefully you won't end the series on a pointless cliff hanger never to be explained.

Minecraft Documentary Minecraft Documentary

This was great

I'd honestly love to see your take on far more mysterious creatures like endermen, blazemen, and those odd testificate fellows. This was a very creative work and I enjoyed it thoroughly.

Invisible Face: Part 2 Invisible Face: Part 2

Fantastic!

Nothing is wrong with this so far. I am loving this and I cannot wait for the next part :D

TiggUno responds:

Thank you! really appreciate it!

Without A Mushroom Without A Mushroom

What the hell did I just watch

It was funny, dramatic, and emotional. Made little sense but was very funny

KAZAHANA: Merciless KAZAHANA: Merciless

cool

The writing was ok, but I enjoyed it none the less

Kratos Tragedy Kratos Tragedy

lol turd joke

You guys you gave it a bad review need to gtfo. If you don't like this kind of humor, then leave and don't comment on it. Not that hard to do..... pansies

I love the HALO World I love the HALO World

EPIC WIN

I loved it. But I thought of that idea years ago. I must say you beat me to it, but I would've done something similiar to what you did. Bravo sir!

Super Mario bros Z ep.8 Super Mario bros Z ep.8

holy shit I cried

hey alvin. Thank you so much for making this! I simply adore this series and I can't wait for episode 9!
fire Sonic was bound to happen at some point, but that was just epic

Stamp on the Ground Stamp on the Ground

Dude!

Dude you are on my short list favorite animators! This video was so amazing, it is beyond words! I recognized some characters, like Miguel and Tuleo, and the song was perfect! I'm hooked to the song!

Girlchan in Paradise Ep2 Girlchan in Paradise Ep2

WHAAAAAAAAAAT is this place?

lmfao. I thought it was a very good pardoy of anime. Awesome job on the script, animation, and voices. Thankyou for making this!